As the year comes to an end, I want to thank all of you for being here. This has been of year growth and creativity, and I’ve been working toward some big goals (I’ll certainly share these with you soon!). My “Top Nine” highlights of 2021:
- I served dozens of portrait, headshot, and tintype clients
- exhibited four times
- won awards
- published my work in a book
- published in several national and international magazines (Harvard Magazine, Artlines, Plymouth Magazine and Women’s Caucus for Art).
- taught a great group of students in my photography classes
- held several open studio events
- was elected to serve on the board of directors for the NH Society of Photographic Artists
- started creating mixed media images from my tintype portraits
I’m ever grateful for all of my followers, clients, friends and family. Here are my most popular Instagram images of the 2021.
- “Phoenix,” a black-and-white portrait of Melinda
- A cell phone “selfie”- me with my antique wet plate (tintype) camera and lens
- 2016 portrait of dancer and NH Artist Laureate Amanda Whitworth with projections by Matt Kizer
- A cell phone photo of me at the end of a photo session with my client’s dogs (photo courtesy of Courtney O’Clair)
- 2018 portrait of Marykate
- A “Bronze with Distinction” award for “Snake Goddess” from the Portrait Masters International Awards & Accreditations
- Tintype portrait of Sky
- Tintype portrait of Jeremy
- “Snake Goddess,” portrait of Erin
Wishing you all happy holidays and a happy and healthy New Year!